Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a little Plug


I have been Busy lately working on MOPS stuff. We are hopefully going to have a huge outreach on Wednesday at MC Nary park @ 10:00 hopefully you all got flyer's about it. I hope to see MOPS grow and reach out to all mothers in need of support. This year we will be holding MOPS in the morning again but we will have an evening or weekend activity every month. Hopefully we will grow this year and need two charters one for night and one for day. Anyway hope to see you all there it will be a good time.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

go mops!

Stacy said...

Dough! (that's the Simpsons, dough, as in, I'm an idiot!) I was planning on going this morning and completely spaced it. Put the babe down for a nap, sat down to fold laundry, then Cadence got interested in puzzles and coloring and the next thing I knew it was lunch time...how does that happen? Anyway, hope you had a great time and a great turn out. I am planning on attending MOPS during the school year!

Kristie said...

You guys are awesome with this outreach! Hope to make it to some evening and weekend things in the fall.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for providing a great opportunity to get together with friends - We had a fantastic time!!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun! Thanks for setting it up!

Michelle said...

where have you been?

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL