Monday, May 12, 2008
Shoe Shoe
As many of you may have heard in the last couple of days we have noticed some changes in my grandmas speach and facial movements. My Mom and Aunt took her to the ER today and she has had a stroke they are not sure how bad it is yet it could take 2 weeks to find out so they are waiting yet again to see how bad it was before they go ahead with anything else. My Grandma will be living with my parents for a while until the next step. If anyone knows a good Dr. that does Corrarted arteries would you please let me know we are tired of playing the waiting game with my grandmas life. please continue to pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL
Romans 5:8, NL
7 comments:
I am so sorry, Nicole! I will be praying for your family!
Love and prayers to and for all of you! Please let us know what we can do to make this easier for you.
Dottie & The Gang
Praying for you all! Love you!!
Praying that God's peace, love and joy continue to carry you all through these trying times.
Praying for you!
Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG!
Hoping you have an enjoyable weekend!
I'll be praying for your family!
Sending love to you!
:( Praying for you too. I know that a physician who is a good physician will only wait if that's what they feel is necessary. If they are not wanting to do surgery until she is stable, I'm sure they have VERY good reasons. I can't imagine waiting but finding someone willing to jump the gun if they are needing to wait would not be good. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment