Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nick's last day

Yesterday Nicks class walked to Funland for their end of the year Pic-Nic. He was so shocked that thy got to stay the whole time. "We didn't even have to do any work, we just got to play the whole time" What a great way to end the year!!






Nick and Ms. Emma


Nick and Mrs Fulter


Nick and Ms Evans
Thank you Ms Evans for all you have done for Nick this year, You have pushed him to learn and he has accomplished more than I thought possible. I know Nick will remember you for years to come and so will I. Thank you Katie A. for recommending her.

Nick and his best buddies. He wanted a picture with these guys so bad. Hopefully they will be great friends for years to come.

Nick,
you are my big boy I can not believe that you are a "first grader" already. I am so proud of all your hard work this year. In October you received an award for "Most improved" and in May for "Academics" I was nervous to put you in Kinder this year and your proved to me that you were more than ready. Way To Go Bubba!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Wohoo!! Good Job Nick! So proud of you buddy!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Way to go is right! Yippee for Summer and then 1st grade! He still is so darn adorable! Have the BEST summer...Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

Good ol Rocky Heights ... home sweet home to me :)

Katie said...

Way to go Nick!! So glad you had a great year!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL