Thursday, September 23, 2010

ANGEL FLIGHT RadioTowerDVDMix.mpg

My Mom shared this video with me today, it brought me to tears. I have many friends that are either serving our country now or Just got home. I am amazed at how these people go and risk there lives for us and our country. I could not even imagine leaving my family and the life I know and am comfortable with to go and fight the war that we are in. I was shocked when a friend of mine told me that her 5th grade daughter asked what September 11th was. I asked Nick if he knew and he had no clue. It is very sad to me that we live in a world where we have so many fighting for us and our children are not even educated about it. So often we get in to OUR lives and forget that there are people out there who are fighting to give us this life we so often take for granted. Thank you to all you who are serving or family of those who are serving and putting your life on the line for ME.



No comments:

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL