Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My Blog

This past weekend I went to Leavenworth WA. to a women's retreat with my new church family.This was the first church activity I had been to and they really made me feel like I belonged there. I It was an awesome weekend in a beautiful setting. Our guest speaker was Nancy Carmichael she spoke to us about her life and her experience she was a real Christian woman who urges us to be real. I have decided after a great growing weekend that I needed to start this blog. This is one way I can Tell My story and grow from other peoples stories too. The lord spoke to me in many ways. He reminded me that I need to be real I need to not worry about what everyone else thinks I just need to live for him. I need not to worry about fitting in where I think I need to fit in he will put me where I belong and I need to trust him. One thing that really hit me this weekend was when we sang Jesus loves me and it reminded me of how much he really loves us and that we are his little children our lives are in his hands.I pray you get as much from my blog as I have from others.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

I love your blog! I really enjoy reading all of you gal's blogs. You are all so talented! I'm sorry I missed the retreat, I hear it was awesome. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your family on the blog.

Karen Snyder

Kristie said...

So glad that you will be blogging!

Michelle said...

I kept wondering how long until you joined the blogging world! Welcome aboard!

Shannon said...

I thought I already commented on your blog. Glad youre aboard the blog train!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL