Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Random








I have my moms camera and looking at the pictures on it I though I would post some random pictures of my kiddos. Some of these are really old but good ones. I also know that alot of you don't really know my kids so I thought this would be a great way to see them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

I am glad you were able to go to the retreat! What a fun time. I am looking forward to reading your blog. You're off to a great start!

Love,
Katie

Melissa said...

Cute pictures Nicole! We need to get together soon. Love ya Mel

Lindsay said...

so glad that you started a blog... looking forward to seeing God at work in your life!!
Cute pictures too - and I love the care bear birthday cake!!

Shannon said...

Hilarious picture of Nick's bootie up in the air on the bath!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL