Saturday, March 3, 2007

Baby fix


One of my good friends had a beautiful baby boy today.
After 9mo. of knowing it was a girl she went in for an ultrasound to check the babies size only to find out
Miranda Leigh was really Kaden Keith. Another friend and I went to Tricities to go baby shopping today it was so much fun but hard choices. I went to the hospital 3 times through out the day and tonight I finally go to hold him and talk to her. Holding him looking at him brought back so many feelings of when my babies were littler.
I love the love at first sight.
that overwhelming feeling of happiness that makes all the pain you just went through go away.
I love there new smell.
I love there little fingers & toes.
I can't believe they grow so fast.
I miss holding them for hours.
I miss nursing my babies.
I love all the little noises they make.
I want another baby.
I don't want any more kids(can't have anymore).
I am so blessed with the wonderful kids I have.
I can't believe that they were so small.
I miss sleeping with them when they didn't take up all the bed.
I'm thankful for easy labors.
I'm thankful for everyday I get to spend with my children teaching them about the lord.
I hate it when my kids are sick (Whitney just woke up with a messy diaper and vomited not fun.)
I'm thankful my kids finally sleep through the night.
I Love that I still have friends that are still having babies so I can get my baby fix.
I truly am blessed by the children God has given me and I look forward to all the adventures that lie ahead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet! Babies are the best!

Love,
Katie

Shannon said...

Could not have said it better myself.

Lindsay said...

You can get another baby fix in June :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! praise God for our babies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

I have just started getting into this "blog" thing. I started one of my own also. I think that it is a great way to connect with people. I miss having little babies also. They are so wonderful, fragile and innocent. I love the stages my kids are in now, but I miss all the other ones that they have passed.

Have a great day!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL