(I have been having trouble getting pics to load so this is now really late) Two weeks ago Friday we met Michelle and kids at the park. Now that the kids and I are back at home Nick (and I) are missing Judah,Hannah and Zeke.(Michelle too) So on Friday we all grabbed some lunch and headed to the park. I think that Zeke and Whitney missed each other too, they were by each others side the whole time. It was great to see the kids again and to finally be able to actually have a good talk with Michelle instead of in and out of the house.

Zeke and Whitney on the slide. Zeke would wait for Whitney to get up before he would go down. Whitney had absolutely no fear of the slide she wanted me to be no where near her.

Hannah Pushing Whitney on the swing. Hannah surprised both Michelle and I by jumping out of the swing just before this.

Judah Nick and Nick's Fiance' Claudia (that's a whole other story will post later)On the spiderweb thing.
Michelle so sorry it took so long to do this I know you have probably been waiting to see these pictures.
6 comments:
YEAH!!!! Thanks for posting them! We had a lot of fun!!! We love your family. Right now... Zeke is BEGGING me to go play... whit we, play! mama... mama... mama, Cole (nicole)?
Looks like Judahs moving in on Nick's girl ;). You work those boots dude!
Very fun! We love the "Fire Station" park, too!
Love,
Katie
How fun! Play dates in the park are always the best.
What a fun, fun time!!
How fun! It looks like the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment