Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Much needed Inspiration...

I am so tired of looking at all these skinny girls and wishing I looked like that. So I told my self I am tired of wishing, it is time to do something about it. Yesterday as I was looking through pictures I found these. I am going to be skinny again. Please pray for me I will need Gods strength to do this.

Some of my friends and I have decided that we are going to start a weight watchers of our own, meeting at Starbucks every Monday at 5:00 for a half an hour and weighing in the bathroom it will be interesting. Everyone is welcome.

This is my moms version of glamor shots that I wanted so bad in Junior High. She took me to get a Mary Kay facial and the to perfect look where they attempted to do my hair then on to 60.min where Tammy took my pictures. It was a great birthday gift.


This was Ryan and I first official date Prom of 96 his junior year I was only 16.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' you look SO CUTE!
Good luck.
I have been doing the actual Weight Watchers program, and have lost ABOUT 10 pounds. And, the best motivation that I have had, was one pound at a time, as soon as I see a change, I am pumped to loose more. You can DO it! Post your progress, I can't wait to see.
Good luck!

Kristie said...

You can do it Nicole! Will be praying for you!

Shannon said...

You look so cute! You'll do great.
Ryan looks the exact same.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures. I will pray for you. I Love you no matter what you are beautiful. Isn't it funny to look at high school pictures. Mel

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL