
Nickolas Duane Malmberg
I can't believe he is already 4
It seems like just yesterday I went into labor 2 weeks early
and after only 3.5 hours of labor (I know shut up)
we had an awesome little boy.
What a blessing what a great gift from God.
There is no baby left in my baby boy
he gets angry when I call him my baby
or for that matter if anyone calls him baby
I took him to Denny's for dinner last night where they sang to him and gave him a free ice cream. after they sang A Hispanic woman leaned over kissed him on his cheek and said happy birthday babe he replied I'm not a baby.

oh and Happy Birthday Emery and Mike
P.S.
I want to thank Shannon for the post yesterday.
I also want to thank everyone for their thoughts prayers.
God does do miracles there was no reason for my dads appendix to go bad except for the cancer thank God that was the only cancer in my dads body.
My brother and I went to Portland last week to be there for the surgery and it took 4 hours so I was glad that we were there to be with my mom. the doctor comes out when the surgery is over and he told us then that he didn't see anything but everything would still be tested. He was in a lot of pain and wanted to go home but he stayed for a week. He did have an allergic reaction to the anesthetic that they used do they had to open him back up and he is still open and sore there but he is home and thank God CANCER FREE. Thanks again Love Nicole
5 comments:
Praise God about your dad!
and... Happy Birthday Nick! Have a great time being 4 :)
He looks exactly like his daddy in that picture!
Happy birthday little man! And again I am thrilled to hear about your dad!
I can't believe how much Nick looks like himself (that sounds so stupid!) in his infant picture! I can see him in the eyes. Happy birthday to him!!
So glad that your dad is feeling better! Happy Birthday Nick!
Post a Comment