Just thought I would share some random pictures. We got this cat in the middle of the summer. we went to tricities to get Nick some kind of pet (NOT A CAT) Ryan and I are not cat people. After shopping around for a while we decided or should I say Ryan decided to get a cat because it would be easier to take care of. Well the cat has started peeing in the house I am trying everything to get it to stop, Nick would be very upset if we had to get rid of her.(Snowbell)
5 comments:
Oh no! I hope you figure out how to stop it! Looks like Nick really likes it!
Oh' Man... My cat that I had had for 2 years, and had NEVER peed in the house, started to pee in the house... Usually on either the bed OR John's work clothes. Neither of which is a smart move. Needless to say... She lives outside now! Good luck. I tried to make her stop too, but without much luck. You will have to let me know if you figure something out.
Good luck with that one!
Cute cat though, Nick looks pretty happy!
Maybe Snowbell should go live on Angela's farm with the giant owls.
Dorothy's comment is hilarious, I have heard that story. Tim and I are not really cat people. Especially when they pee in your house. They sure are cute when they are kittens though. Hope you get something worked out.
Post a Comment