What a wonderful blessing you have been to me.
Three years ago your Small pop asked me what I wanted for my birthday? A baby maybe? At that point I didn't want that I wanted you to have your own day a day that could just be all about you. Well it turned out God had a different plan for the both of us. At 4:08am on my 25th birthday God gave me the best gift I could have ever asked for my sweet 8lb 1 1/2 oz little girl. I look forward to celebrating many years with you and I Pray that we will have the kind of relationship that I have with your Maga.
I pray that you will grow strong in the lord and know that your Daddy and I will always be here whenever and whatever you may need.
You are so smart and very strong willed I know that one day I will be very thankful for that.You are trying to keep up with your bubba everything he does you want to do the same. He is helping you learn to count and even starting to learn your sounds.
I can already see what an amazing mother you will be (in 30 years of course)
You are defiantly your Daddy's little girl. He would argue but you have him wrapped around your little finger. And your face just glows when he walks through the door at night.If given the choice you would rather wear a dress than pants which is so unlike me when I was your age. But above all you would rather just run around in your birthday suit. We love you Whitney Marie, Mommy Daddy and Bubby
8 comments:
I can so tell that I am emotional right now... totally teared up. :) She is a precious gift.
This is the sweetest post! Happy Belated Birthday sweet Whitney...and to you too!!
Love you!
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
Oh that's precious! Happy Double Birthday to two sweet ladies!
Happy Happy Birthday to both of you!! Enjoy your next trip around the sun & all the adventures it will bring!! :)
That is precious Nicole!
I am a little late...Happy Birthday to you both! I love your comment (in 30 years of course) I know what you mean I say it to my girls!
What a good Mommy you are! Have a blessed week!
Three years goes by fast! Hope your birthdays were very special. ;)
Post a Comment