So about a two months ago we got the ultimatum from our neighbor. Get rid of Ruger or I call the cops. He even went so low as to tell Ryan to take him out and shoot him. Ryan very calmly told him "I think it is time you leave now" Might I add I was so proud of him he handled it much better than I would of. We found some friends that have lots of land and time to take Ruger out hunting so we gave him away. Nick was devastated for a while Whit was kinda Happy. They both love having the full run of the back yard. I am liking that we don't have huge landmines. We told the kids that at some point we would get another inside small dog. Well that time has come maybe. Our friends Brian and Kara were looking for a family for their dog. We went to go see him and we are trying it out all though Nick is already bound and determined he IS staying with us. His name is lee we think we are going to call him Muttlee. Nick wanted him to sleep with him last night but that didn't work out to well. He is a very well behaved 2 year old Pug/Boxer. I think although Nick thinks he is his dog Muttlee would most prefer to stay with me.
I am glad that he has taken the attention off the snow outside Whitney is sick so we are trying to stay inside. We did go out for a while on Sunday and had a blast. I am hoping Whitney gets better so we can play in it soon.
11 comments:
Yay! I've always thought Lee was so adorable and loveable! I'm glad he gets to be inside!!! :o)
I just saw your "Twilight" banner. Ummmm LLLOOOOVVVEE it. I may have to steal it! I'm secretly in love with Edward Cullen!!! (ok maybe it's not a secret)
Ahh...Edward...
Okay, what a cute little dog! Cant wait to meet him in person.
I can hardly read your text girl...it's really dark on my screen...but I love your new blog! So cute!
Mutt-lee looks soo happy to be inside! I hope it is still working out! Merry Christmas!
Lee is a small dog??;) He sure is cute. I hear ya with the landmines. I get tired of cleaning up after two big dogs!! I hope Whit starts to feel better so that you can go play in the snow soon!!
Honestly he is a little bit bigger than I wanted but we have fallen in love with him! and we have decided to call him Boslee I thought muttlee was not that nice.
He is so stinkin cute!!! He looks like one large muscle... maybe you could call him musclee. :)
How fun for the kids!!! Hope you are having a good time enjoying this snow!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW PUP!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! SO glad you guys have him!! And i'm TOTALLY with Tiff, as you know, i love Edward Cullen AS WELL and i LOVE your icon!! My neck belongs to Edward LOVE IT!!!!
What a cutie! Gotta love those smashed-in puppy faces. ;) Hope Whitney gets better soon!
Aw, he is cute! Love your new blog look!!
Mutlee is adorable!
Sadly, I have found that some people open their mouths without thinking about what their words will do to others... sounds like your neighbor falls into that category in this case!
Post a Comment