Today my Mom and I headed to Tri-cities we started out at the mall and the to PF Changs awesome food thanks for turning me on to it Shannon. After that we went to the home and garden show. It wasn't anything to extravegant but just to be able to hang out with my mom for the day and to have a day with out the kids was great. Before we headed out of town I went and got my hair cut not exactly what I wanted but it turned out better than anyone else has done it.
8 comments:
So glad you had a good time! Your mom is so fun and that hair is adorable!
Your hair looks so great!! See you tomorrow!
What a day for you and your mom. PF Changs is pretty stinkin' good, hmm!
Your new "do" looks great on you!
I love your hair! PF Changs is sooo good!
Can't wait to see your hair! Hope the day away was refreshing...
A day away is always fun and often so needed! We really enjoyed P.F. Changs also! We got two gift certificates for there for Christmas. We have only used one, but are looking forward to using the second one! I'm glad you had fun!
Yeah for a refreshing day out! I can't wait to see your hair!
I am enjoying the new look to your blog... especially the picture of Whit! :)
Happy Sunday!
Post a Comment