Thursday, February 28, 2008
Long time no blog
Wow it has been a while since I have posted. I really have not done anything worth posting. I had another day away kinda my mom and I took my grandma to Ellensburg on Wednesday to meet my aunt and cousin it is our half way point. We ate at an awesome restaurant I think it is called the Maverick. I had a Artichoke chicken melt it was awesome it came with deep fried artichoke hearts and garlic Parmesan fries. We stopped at Yakima and went to target i bought Whitney the cutest pair of shoes and sunglasses. I haven't been working to much it is slow right now so I am working less hours hopefully it picks up soon for more reasons than one. I was playing around with my photo program and did this to Whits picture though it was kinda cool. I have lost my usb cord yet again so as soon as I find it I will be up and posting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL
Romans 5:8, NL
5 comments:
Good to see you this morning!
I hope you are having a great day!
that sounds yummy!
love the flips on the side bars!
Someone's feeling the need for spring! Your blog looks so cute! Those shoes were SO cute on Whitney!! We're so going to get some the next trip to Target! Have a great week!
That meal sounds yummy!!! Have a great week!
I love the flip flop background!
Ellensburg is our ole college town.
Post a Comment