Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wasnt tagged......

But your gettin it anyway!:)


FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
Starbucks
Walmart
The Petal Pusher
New Hope Community

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:
Uncle Andy
Angela
My Mom & Dad
Shannon

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
PF Changs
Chens
Taste of Thai
Moe's

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
On a white sandy beach
In a cabin in the Mountains
anywhere with my husband
Ireland

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Private Practice
Chuck
Big Brother
The Unit???

Tag your it....Angie, Lindsay, Misti and Tammy :)

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I LOVE Moe's can't believe I didn't put that on my list!!:)

Lindsay said...

I love Moe's too :)

FUN list!

Katie said...

Mmmm, a bowl of clam chowder sounds PERFECT right about now!

Michelle said...

Love that you did this!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Moe's too! Thats where I am wishing I was!!!

the Miller's said...

I'm stealing Moe's too! They are awesome! and I'm finally going to do this.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL