Whitney is participating in a charity model search to benefit Now I Lay Me Down TO Sleep. NILMDTS is a Org. that takes keepsake photos for families that will never have the opportunity to bring there babies home. Each vote is $1.00 and all proceeds go to NILMDTS. We are in the Portland Category, if Whitney is voted the City finalist we will travel to Portland for a photo shoot with many professional photographers and a chance to win a $5,000.00 savings bond and many other prizes. But most importantly to benefit NILMDTS a wonderful Org. Her picture was taken by Shannon Snyder of Defining Details. Shannon is a participating photographer for NILMDTS. To Vote go to http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/splash.php?gallery_id=36 She is in the M's in the Portland Category.
Thanks again for your support Ryan Nicole Nick and Whitney Malmberg
1 comment:
Way cool the girls are doing this soon! I will check out Whitney's. I bet she is a doll!! Miss you
Post a Comment