On Monday morning Whitney wanted to help me make the coffee I asked her to put 2 scoops in and I went to get the door and this is what I came back too. She must have wanted to make some real strong coffee.
I have been trying to let the kids help me out more in the kitchen and they absolutely love it. This is them helping me make enchiladas the other night.
My mom and I got together and made a little project yesterday is was a lot of fun. Mine is the one in the middle, mom made both of the other ones, one for her and the other a gift. I am using it to organize my bills.


Nick has been quite the artist lately. The other day Ryan wanted to color so we all sat down for probably a good hour and colored. The next day Nick drew this Batman and Robin and colored this picture all by himself. I think he has learned that it pays to take your time on things.
2 comments:
Love the picture he drew!! TOTALLY impressed! :)
WOW...a cowboy and an artist!! Love the pictures of your little kitchen helpers too :)
Post a Comment