Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Cowboy

On Saturday Nick got his first chance at mutton bustin at the PGG Spring Spectacular. He was so excited, he signed up to ride at the Rodeo last year but didn't get picked. His Great Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt and Cousin all came from Idaho to watch and he was so proud. Ryan said that when he put him on he had a look on his face that you thought he was going to chicken out but he rode and had a great time. This video is not the greatest because I used my phone to record it off of the video camera.


Nick and his little Friend Cutter waiting to Ride.


Nick watching the Competition. I love this picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! What a little cowboy you have!!!

Shannon said...

So cute. He looks like he is holding his spitter in the second picture ;).

Katie said...

Adorable! He is getting so big.

Sweet Blessings said...

I'm thinking he is destined to be a cowboy...he just has that "look" :D So, sad I didn't go to PGG that day...I had planned on it, then, just got lazy :( I would of LOVED to watch your little guy ride :D Have a great day! Sweet blessings!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL