I am copying this from Lindsay and Michelle....
A - Age: 28
B - Bed Size: Queen but wish I had a King I too can not part with the log bed my Mommy and Daddy made us.
C - Chore You Hate: All of them but mostly the dishes.
D - Dad's Name: Pat
E - Essential Start Your Day Item: A Shower
F - Favorite TV Show: Toss-up between Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and AI
G - Gold or Silver: Used to be gold but leaning towards silver now. but wear both.
H - Height: 5'4" I think
I - Instruments You Play(ed): None currently I played flute in middle school and Piano when I was little
J - Job Title: Mother Wife housekeeper and bookkeeper
K - Kid(s): Two Nickolas 5 and Whitney 3
L - Living Arrangement:3 bedroom 2 bath house that we put our own blood sweat and tears into.
M - Mom's Name: Terri
N - Nicknames: Pickle, Sunshine, Collee, Collee ann, Nickersnoots and Honey
O - Overnight Hospital Stays Other Than Birth: Ankle reconstruction in 95
P - Pet Peeve:
Q - Quotes You Like: Be kinder than necessary to everyone you meet you never know what battle they are fighting.
R - Right or Left-Handed: Righty
S - Siblings: One brother Two sis in laws and one brother in law
T - Time You Wake Up: 7:00 and 7:30
U - Ultimate Dessert: Cheesecake or anything Chocolate
V - Vegetable You Dislike: peas
W - Ways You Run Late: Every way I'm hardly ever on time.
X - X-rays You've Had: teeth and lots of ankle's
Y - Yummy Food You Make: Enchilada's, Chicken spaghetti and Chicken divan.
Z - Zoo Animal: Koala's
5 comments:
Loved this Nickersnoots ;)
Love your quote choice :)
Hope you've survived the wind today ...
Love to you friend ~
Linsay yes I am sick so I've been inside all day!
I like that quote too!
Hi there!
Thanks for sending me the link to your blog...now, I can keep in contact with one of my favorite faamilies :D Praying your day is filled with many, many Sweet blessings!
P.S. I LOVED your ABC's :D
Post a Comment