My DSL is on the way.
We got a new lap top last weekend and I just ordered DSL.
The new computer actually recognizes my Camera so I will be able to load pictures.
I will be able to post faster and actually be able to comment on peoples blogs.
so my Halloween Pictures will come soon. Just had to share my exciting news.
(Oh and I won't have to skim off my neighbors wireless anymore)
9 comments:
so, so, so excited for you friend!!
can't wait for a post! :)
YEAH!!!!! Can't wait to see your pics!
nothing quite like DSL! Love it!
Very exciting news that you should be happy about!
Yeah!
Hey.... how fun that you are playing with your layout! Has that DSL been set up now?
No I just spent 2 hours trying to change it and it is messed up and cannot fix the picture
Looks like it is time to call Dr. Shannon or Dr. Lindsay. :-)
Excited for you! Hope your week is going well!
Post a Comment