A few of you know that I was applying at the Petal Pusher and I met with Dottie today and I got it. I get to go in for a little while on Sat and I officially start on the 20th (I had to give my families 2- week notice)
I am so exited about the change I am going to be the delivery driver and do mainly grunt work but it will be a fun change. Right now it is just temporary but may become permanent. I will pretty much just work the days Ryan is off unless needed more.
So with this very big change in my house it would be great if all of you could be praying for me and my family. Thanks
9 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations Nicole! We'll keep praying for you!
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you! This will be such a great change for you! I'll be praying!:)
That sounds like fun!! I'll be praying...way to go:)
So excited for you!!! You will be great! I always thought delivering flowers would be such a rewarding job.
I am so happy for you Nicole! Have a lot of fun with it! You also have great people to work for as well!
yes I am very exited that I will be working for great people who are strong christians.
Fun... can I come too?!
What a great opportunity... blessings to you as you start this new adventure!!
Congratulations to YOU!!!! That is fabulous news. I am sure that you are very relieved... a way to just be a mama to your family. :-)
Post a Comment