Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Playin with Papa"

Two weeks ago I had family in town while they were here we spent a lot of time at my Mom's house. Papa decided to make a big a big leaf pile for the kids to play in well he decided to join in the fun.


Papa and taylor


The boys Patrick, Nick and Taylor


Loungin in the leafs

poor Whitney was sleeping so she didn't get to play.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love those pictures...especially the last one! And your new title for your blog...so cute! Happy weekend, almost.

Kristie said...

How fun! I loved playing in the leaves when I was little! Such cute little guys!

Michelle said...

It would be so nice to stay in a house long enough to have leaves to play in, huh? Looks like they had a blast.

Shannon said...

So fun!!

Lindsay said...

I love fall just for that reason - playin' in the leaves!!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL