Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whitney Marie.......and Mommy too

Two years ago tonight my Dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday I thought....
He asked a baby...
I said no she needs her own day ans she cannot come yet she is not due for two weeks.
2:45 the next morning I am waking up Ryan telling him we NEED to go.
He says are you sure and goes back to sleep.
I walk around a little while, about 3:15 I finally convince Ryan we Need to go.
We grab Nickolas, call my parents on the short trip to the hospital and have them meet us there.
We got there at about 3:30 my parents debated on going home or staying they decided to leave for Nicks sake.
As they walked into their house they heard the phone ringing it was Ryan "she's here."
Whitney Marie Malmberg was born @4:08am 8lb 1.5oz and 20 in long

So my baby girl and I share the best day our birthday.
I didn't want it at first and now it is so special.
She doesn't know yet of course, but I look forward to the days we go and spend our birthday together doing what ever we want.

Happy birthday to my sweet, funny, challenging girl. I can't wait to spend our day together.







Sleeping on Daddies Lap tonight.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh, how cool.
Happy Birthday, to both of you!
It was fun to see you at Weight Watchers!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday sweet girls!!

See you in the morning!

Lindsay said...

Happy, happy birthday to both of you!! What a great gift - getting to share yout day together!!

Kristie said...

happy birthday to you both! I hope you have the best day!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! That is very cool! Thanks for sharing how she came :) Love those stories!

Melissa said...

That is awesome! Happy Birthday to you both!!!

Michelle said...

It is so special that you share birthday's with one another. I would like that, too. :-)

She is sure growing up! Not the little toddler that used to come last fall. Time flies when you are not looking.

Crystal said...

That is very sweet! Wishing you both a very happy birthday!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL