Monday, December 10, 2007

Laid up and Bummed out.

So you can just call me Mrs Accedent.
Yesterday walking out to the van after church with Whitney in my arms...
I stepped on a rock and fell to the ground Thank GOD that Whitney is fine we knocked Nickolas down on our way and he is fine to I guess a momma knows how to fall.
Well for me I swore i broke my ankle.Hobbled the rest of the way to the car and loaded the kids crying it is hurting so bad trying to get my self calmed down so I wouldn't faint. Finally drove my self home about 20 mph using my left foot to break. Ryan was working and I could not get a hold of him so I called my Dad who sayes we will be right there to take you in. sat there for about a half and hour before we were even talked to anyone finally we went back to triage and my blood pressure and pulse were so low they got me right back that was nice. any way after all that it is just a really bad sprain what a baby hu.

So now I am bummed out because we finally have some snow that looks like it might actually stay for a while and I can't take my kids out to play in it. Ryan took them out yesterday for about an hour they had a great time even though I was in the house. We also finally got our tree up and I cant get it decorated. Nick sayes "Momma you can't look like this at Christmas OK" He has been a great helper. Hopefully Ryan and the kids will get the tree decorated and I will be able to put up pics.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you feel better soon...that does NOT sound like fun.

Shannon said...

Ouch! So sorry that happened and no one was there to help you!

Michelle said...

What a bummer!! Do you have a good book?

Anonymous said...

Oh man so sorry to hear about your accident.
I hope you are back in full swing in no time!

Anonymous said...

So I'm thinking you need to throw a Christmas tree decorating party. You can sit on the couch and direct. :-)

Dottie

Kristie said...

so sorry about your ankle! Hope you are feeling better today! I'm with Dottie...direct everything from the couch!:)

Kailin said...

So sorry this happened, I hope that you heal up quickly. Let me know if you need anything!

Lindsay said...

Praying for comfort for you sweet friend!!
May you heal quickly!! :)

Crystal said...

That is painful! I would have been crying too! Too many basketball injuries to know.

Tiffany said...

Oh man! Ouch!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL