Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A load of Monkeys & the Loot

Hope all had a Merry Christmas!! My kids were spoiled just like normal. We woke the kids up at about 7:45 (you never had to wake me up as a kid i don't know what their problem is)then opened our presents, at about 9:30 headed over to my moms then at 3:00 to Ryan's parents. By the time we were done for the day our van was loaded down this is what it looked like after we got it all in the house.




I started this year and bought the family matching P.J.'(they are sock monkeys) we opened them Christmas eve Nick was not thrilled that he had to open clothes he wanted a Toy. Ryan was not impressed either but he was a trooper and wore them until about 4:00 he even went into Gotta stop to get soda:)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I did the PJ thing one year. It is a great idea! Where are your pj's for your dog?? :)

Michelle said...

What a cute cute picture of your family! So happy to hear that your Christmas was Merry! Blessings.

Nicole said...

No pj's for our dog but that dog is my moms ours is black and was left at home :(

Lindsay said...

I'm totally impressed with the matching pj's... way to go Ryan!!

Enjoy the rest of this wonderful season with family & friends!!

Kristie said...

Love the family pic with matching PJs! Glad you had a great day with your family! Good luck unboxing and finding homes for all your new toys!:)

Shannon said...

Im so proud of you Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

Oh' those are the cutest jammies ever! How fun! I have always done matching matching jammies for the kids, but John and I have never joined in. Good for you! What a fun tradition, and what a sweet husband for playing along!

Crystal said...

Very cute idea with the PJ's! You guys looked great. I'm loving your blog colors and layout! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys recieved some good stuff!
very fun pictures!
Your blog looks great!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL