Monday, December 31, 2007

Scrapping in the Playhouse

I am pretty sure that this will be somthing we will do again we ate, scrapped and had a lot of fun.

Katrina Shoe Shoe (my Grandma) and Maga (my mom)


Kristie thanks for putting up with the Drama;)


Maga and her Cute project.
We called it a night at about 11:15 yes the kids were still awake and very Tired!!
thanks all who joined in on the fun.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a fun way to end the weekend! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Maybe I will come next time!
Looks like FUN!

Kristie said...

Thanks for the invite Nicole! Very fun!

Crystal said...

What a nice way to spend an evening! Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time?

Melissa said...

Wish I would have read your blog sooner I would have come over. I just can't keep up with this thing. I love your layout on your blog. Have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! If you do it again let me know!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL