Sunday, December 2, 2007

A whole new outlook

I have a whole new outlook in how it is to be a working mother. I had a little bit of babysitting issues on Thurs. I had to be an hour late for work thank God I have an Awesome boss. I dropped the kids off with Miss Shauna and Nickolas did not want to leave he wanted to stay and play with his friend D.J.
I had to pay for daycare today (ouch.)
My kids are doing pretty well Liking the change of no daycare here
My house is a mess.
My laundry is way behind.
My dishes are piled high.
I had the weekend off but still didn't get anything done.
I am back at it tomorrow.
I don't know how full time moms do it.
I have only been working about 20-25 hrs a week and I can't even get it done.
Hopefully sometime this week we will get our tree and decorations out.
My parents were in Hawaii so my sister in law,me and all the kids got them a tree and had it decorated for them when they got home. Loving my job and my new adventure but I totally look at the life of a working mom differently.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I can so realte to this post.
I saod the same thing when I first went back to work, and I am still saying the same thing. It ets pretty crazy. The no daycare thing will make it all worth it.
Yeah, I have to pay for daycare everyday. It stinks!

Michelle said...

you know how much I can relate to this feeling... you watched me more closly than any person outside my family. It is hard... but I can say it does get a little easier. :-) Keep us posted on how the adventure goes.

Kristie said...

Don't worry you'll find your new groove! I won't kid you it can sometimes be a little overwhelming with both work and home responsibilities but you will make it. The dishes eventually get done, no one will starve and the laundry well sometimes you have to just get it out of the dryer!;)

Katie said...

That is so sweet that you put your parents' tree up! What a great daughter you are :)

Crystal said...

You hang in there girlfriend. I'm praying for an easy transition for all involved. I know D.J. loves your Nick. That's his bud!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day today!
Everything is going to work out and you will be in the swing of things in no time!!!

Dorothy said...

It will all work out. I totally understand. I do my working from home and I STILL can't manage to keep up on that stinkin' laundry!!! And there are times this house is flat out nasty. Hang in there. You'll find your groove.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL