Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ringing in the new year DIAPER FREE

Yea that's Right we are officially diaper free in our House.
Whit has only worn a diaper to bed since Sunday.
I am so exited that she finally got it down.
While I am writing this she is opening her new Fruit of the looms trying on every pair.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuuummm, is it weird that I want to bite her cheeks? She is so stinkin' cute! Congrats on being diaper free! That is so exciting!!!

Shannon said...

That's not weird Misty...i find I want to bite chubby cheeks all the time.

Nic she looks so big in this picture! Way to go on Diaper Free!!! Isnt it great!

Lindsay said...

Oh how I wish I was saying that!

Cute little Whitney is just growing up way too fast! :)

Katie said...

Wow, I bet that feels good! And, I have to agree, she is adorable!!

Michelle said...

Oh... how jealous am I?!?! We are so close... yet incredibly far away! Congrats to you.

Kristie said...

Yeah Whitney!!! Yeah Mommy!!! And yes she is stinkin' cute!:)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! what a great feeling!

Melissa said...

Yeah for you! I love her grin!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL