Wednesday, January 16, 2008
MIA
So Ive been sitting at home Doing a whole lot of NOTHING. I feel a little pathetic checking every one's blog over and over again. I have been searching for my USB cord so that I could post something anything. I have some great pictures on my camera from Sunday we took the kids out to Ryan's parents house to 4 wheel it was cold but a lot of fun. Nick asked me on Saturday if we could have a Race with his 4 wheeler in the mountains and he could invite all of his friends. I had to tell him no, but maybe we could do it at the soccer Fields. Dad had a better Idea, he would take his 4wheeler and Nicks out to Bownana and Pops and they could race. I even broke loose a little and played in the mud. so hopefully I will find my cord so I can share our good time. for now I have to get my kids to start getting ready for bed big day tomarrow Photo shoot with Shannon and school for Nick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL
Romans 5:8, NL
7 comments:
I hear you! I spent a good part of my evening making sure that my Itunes library was just like I want it! Such a poor use of my time but hey my Ipod is totally ready to rock now!
I'm stalling on folding the laundry...debating on just going to bed or getting the things done I should do before sleeping...
hope your shoot goes well tomorrow!
How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Sounds like a lot of fun! I race my good friend at her cabin and get a little dirty myself. There's something about not caring- It was so fun. Looking forward to pics.
Gettin down and dirty in the mud!
Sounds like a good time!!!
Just saw your weight watchers count down...WAY TO GO!! That is so awesome! You'll be running with us before you know it!;)
Hope your photo shoot went well... excited to see the pictures of your kiddos :)
Good for you posting your weight loss journey. WAY TO GO NICOLE!!
Post a Comment