Saturday, January 12, 2008

Long lost BLogger

So last night was great. Pictures and details later. But I found out that a Good friend of mine has been blogging in a lonely world she stummbled upon all of our bloggs and didn't know we were all blogging too. I am looking forward to our friendship growing. I love her and I know you all will too. So without further ado....
I now have a link to Angie. She has one blog for her family The Millers and one for her self Angie.

Also here are my pictures of the week;)

My Hand, Duh My Foot with my fav tattoo I love it!

My Face, My favorite Treat anything Starbucks.





My comfy chair and My fav piece of jewlery my Wedding Ring

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I have checked in on Angie's blog from time to time too.

Kristie said...

Love the pics! So glad you had a great weekend!

Angie said...

I'm feeling the love!! Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the link. I didn't know that Angie was blogging... I have lost touch with her. I am so excited to have an avenue to keep in touch with her! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hola!
Fun pictures!
Your tattoo is very cool!

Crystal said...

Wow, Angie blogs! Cool.
Beautiful ring and beautiful face!
I love a treat at Starbucks too!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures of "your world"...

Hope you have a wonderful week filled with GREAT things!! :)

Katie said...

Love the pictures! I'm going to check out Angie's blog right now! Have a great week!

Melissa said...

Hey, I love your tatoo, same place that mine is on. Have a great week!!

Tiffany said...

Fun pictures!!! I love the background of your blog too by the way.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL