Thursday, January 24, 2008

4x4 fishin and Dance Dance Revolution

I finally found my USB cord do it is catch up time.Just some fun pictures of the stuff we have been up to.





Thanks for playin Ty.






I need help learning how to arrange my Pics.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Whitney is so cute out there fishing with her Mary Jane's on. And did Nick catch that fish?! Way to go little man!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! You are definitely making memories - each and every day!! :)

Kristie said...

fun pictures!:)

Shannon said...

So cute. Looks like Ty's really into it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun!

Crystal said...

Oh that dancing mat looked right up Morgan and Madi's alley! How fun. I love the fish picture and the baby quad getting a ride on Daddy quad.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL