Okay so I posted wrong Picture the other day and last night Whitney was sick so I am not starting this challenge out very good. so here is a picture of the books I seem to be reading over and over the last week or so at bedtime.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears, A Great Children's Bible and Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush.

And because these were taken the other night this is where I scrap.
4 comments:
the good thing about this challenge is that you can always catch up on a day that's not so crazy...
Hope Whit is feeling better!
My kids love to hear Goldilocks and the three Bears! I hope Whitney is feeling better. My kids have been sick with the yuck lately also!
I have to recite the three bears on my own, it is getting boring to keep telling it. They love it though.
Love the books!! :) That's the teacher in me :)
Post a Comment