Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stolen from Misty..

What did you do in 2007 that you have never done before?
Went to levenworth Wa.

Did you keep your new year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make a new years resolution beccause I never keep them.I think just to stay on WW and I will be good

Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, My cousin, My friend Rikki.

Did anyone close to you die?

Well Ryans Grandpa but we were not really close

What countries did you visit?

I wish My husband won't fly and were BROKE.

What would you like to have more of in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?

PATIENCE, Time with Friends.

What date in 2007 will remain etched in your memory?
In August when my Mom told me my Dad had Cancer.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I lost 11 Pounds

What was your biggest failure?

Keeping up with my house.

Did you suffer illness or injury?

Just my ankle I know what a winnie.

What was the best thing you bought?

Well My mom bought it for me My Fiesta I love it and My computer.

Where did most of your money go?

BILLS

What did you get really really really excited about?

We went on an awesome vacation to seattle.

What song will always remind you of 2007?

The way you Live I think its called

Compared to this time last year are you: much happier, much richer, much nicer?

Happier- Yeah, two words No daycare
Richer- No I guess we paid off one card but probably out that somewhere else isin't that how life is.
Nicer- To my kids yea remember No daycare. all around I hope so.

What do you wish you done more of?

spent more time with My kids without other kids and my friends.

What do you wish you have done less of?

Stress out.

how did you spend Christmas?

Like a chicken with his head cut off.

did you fall in love 2007?

I fall more in love with my kids and Hubby almost everyday

fave TV show?

Grey's & All my Children (I know Soap oprah.)

Hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year?

I can't say I really hate anyone.

What was the best book you read this year?

ummm I don't really read exept to my kids. I am in the middle of a bible study the lies women believe

What was your greatest musical discovery?
XM ch 826 or 827 ???

What did you want and get?

I got a new laptop I got new dishes.

What were your favorite films this year?

Favorite Movie: Because I said so

What did you do on your birthday?
Stayed home and celebrated with Whit.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Loosing more weight. paying off more bills.

Personal fashion concept of 2007?

I need help in that catigory.

What kept you sane?

Quitting Daycare, friends,God

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

can't think of any that I would be really proud to put on here.

What political issue stirred you the most?

Probably Gas i don't know I don't really keep up with that stuff.

Who did you miss?
My friend Rikki her life has kinda taken a bad turn she is just not the same.

Who was the best new person you met in 2007?
Well I met some great gals from church and on this BLog.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?

Be yourself if others don't like it tough. Trust in the lord!!!

What are you most excited about in 2008?

My hubby is taking me to the caost it has been 7 years since I've been.

What are you the least excited about in 2008?

Valentines Day I know that sounds weird but remember Im in the flower ind. now. oh and my baby boy going to Kindergarten.


Here is my picture of the Day thanks Kristie

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cool idea! I love getting to know you more. Happy Diaper Free New Year to you Friend!

Anonymous said...

aaah, sweet picture.
Loved reading all your answers!

Michelle said...

Fun list! I might try to do this over the weekend!

Kristie said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad that you are joining the challenge!:)

Here's to fun in 2008!

Katie said...

Oh, that is the sweetest picture :) It was fun to read your list!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL