Saturday, January 19, 2008

She is AWESOME

So Shannon did it again. I was really unsure of how Whitneys photo shoot went she didn't want so smile she didn't want to cooperate but Shannon will do anything to get a child to smile and she did. Leaves in the nose, the hair and in the air. Just some of my fav's....

9 comments:

Katie said...

What precious pictures!! She is too adorable :)

Kristie said...

I want those boots!:)

Michelle said...

I love the pouting one at the top!! So cute!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Whitney looks so grown up! Cute cute cute!

Shannon said...

Rocks in the nose works great too. Good thing I was blessed with ample nostril space ;)

I think the promise of Hot Chocolate helped Whit out too.

Melissa said...

I love the first one!! Thank you for sharing!

Lindsay said...

SO, so cute!! :)

Crystal said...

Whit is just adorable nicole! What a beauty. Great job again Shan!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Shannon did a great job as usual!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL