Saturday, January 26, 2008

when the kids are gone the mom.....

CLEANS.
the kids went to yakima today with Ryans parents to the Elk feeding ground. I plannded on cleaning all day but got called into work for a couple hopurs but this is what I got done.
3 Loads of laundry
2 Clean bathrooms
1 Clean Kitchen
1 Floor swept and mopped
Lots of Cubbords and counters cleaned
Lots of walls and doors wipped down
2 Computers moved and put back together
1 Microwave cleaned
1 Stove cleaned.

And my list of hope toos for tomorrow
Put laundry away
Dust
vacum
shammpoo carpets
lots more laundry
2 Kids rooms to clean
My room to clean
Dog to wash
Laundry room to organize
1 Birthday party
1 Home party
1 Small Group
My pictures of the week for the past 2 weeks (finally found my USB cord)

Its a good thing that I have tomorrow and Monday off maybe I'll get the rest of my list done, but it is always so much easier when the kids are gone. they ended up getting stuck on the highway between Tri cities and back I was a little worried.

Pictures from the kids Adventure tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

holy cow productivity! Way to go! Feels so good when you can get so much done in one day! Good luck with the rest of your list!

Crystal said...

Doesn't that feel so good to get those things done? Way to go superwoman!

Anonymous said...

Uuuummm, in case you didn't realize, it isn't Spring yet!
In fact, it is snowing,k and when it snows, you really should just lay around, watching movies and being lazy, like I did!
(Just Kidding) Good for YOU!!! That is my plan for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Nice work my friend!

Lindsay said...

Wanna come over to my house?? :)

Have a great week friend!!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL