Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures of the week (slacker)

okay so I have not done to well on this challange so I am changing mine to pictures of the week I figured that would be easier to keep up with. I will post on saturday because I have the MOPS sleepover tonight hope to see you all there it should be a good time. off to get ready for coffe I love Friday mornings with my coffee friends.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy weekend!

Shannon said...

I love it too!
Even if our kids are sticking their tongues out at people going through the drive-thru. ;)
okay, so maybe just my kid.

Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a good girl weekend ahead of you!

Crystal said...

You are funny, picture of the week, Ha!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL