So Angie look what you have started. I thought that this was quote worthy.
We are trying to get ready to go to pendleton with my mom this morning and I told nick to get dressed he started to get undressed, he paused to show off his "muscles" when he got his shirt off. Whitney tells him "take your pants off bubba" so he does "take your manties off bubba" Nick replied with "NO cause you can't see my FAVORITE parts" I thought that was perfect comming from a boy.
7 comments:
Ha!!
Love it!
100 % boy! 100% Nick!
Love you little man!
That is so funny! Gotta love those boys!
Isn't that the truth for men?! ;-)
I like the "man"-ties, too! Adorable :)
Very cute! Seriously laughing!
That is awesome!! (BTW, friday is Blake's bday so we are a little busy)
That is so funny!
Post a Comment