Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Emotions

My emotions are running wild tonight as I sit and read through everyone's blogs and cry. I don't know why I am crying could it be that I am registering my little baby boy for kindergarten this week? Or maybe thinking of all the spills or messes my kids made when they were younger (not that they don't make them now) I think way to often I wish there childhood away and don't sit back and brush things off and enjoy them the way I should. I catch myself saying I can't wait till there out of "this" stage but now that there gone I wish I just would of enjoyed it. I think of all the times I have lost my temper and yelled at them and feel terrible. Both of my kids have been behaving awesomely this last few days and I am so thankful for that. Nick had started indoor soccor and seems to be growing up way to fast and it seems like not to long ago I would just sit and rock with Whit and now it is so hard to just get her to stop and sit with me.
My grandma is going in for surgery to have her corarted arteries unblocked which is a very scary thing for me to think about. They are putting her surgery off until next month and she has already had some vision problems from the whole thing. why wait why not just get it done so she is safe. I also just found out that my aunt and uncle are getting a divorce I have never been this close to a divorce before and I don't know how drastically it will change things how will we go visit them this summer like we had planned when there is no "them" they have always been the part of the family that we have enjoyed just hanging out with and visiting now how is that going to change everything. My aunt is having a hard time since their son "Nickolas" passed away 9 years ago, and has decided that she "needed to find herself" please pray for her as she goes through this.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Nicole... I am loving you this morning. Tough stuff with the family. I would love to hug you! Consider yourself cyber-hugged. :-)

Lindsay said...

Blessings to you sweet girl. Thanks for sharing your heart - it's healing just getting it out!!

Praying for you and the "transitions" you will face in the days, months & years to come!

Love you friend & can't tell you how exciting it is to watch you grow through your blog!! I remember when you started it - wanting to be real & open, trusting God along the way... well, you're doing it & He is smiling!!

Katie said...

So sorry to hear about the hard times your family is going through! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your family.
I just feel so blessed to have you in my life and it has been awesome getting to know you!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

{{HUGS}} Thinking of you!

Angie said...

Hey friend! I knew something was on your heart at MOPS...I could see it in your face. You are great, blessings to you today!

Shannon said...

Oh man...so sorry you are getting hit hard right now with the not so fun parts of life. I will pray for you...and look forward to coffee in the morning.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL