And there would be the coach running with Teagan! Oh boy! Nick did great!! Hope he is having a good time playing!
Aw, brings back good memories of last year (Greg played). I definitely see a little soccer star in Nick...what a cutie!
How fun!
Oh, yes! I remember being on those sidelines last year. The kids loved it!
How fun is that?!... and if you ever want me to help you with your blog... or a banner or anything... I'd love to help.email me... libraryboss(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And there would be the coach running with Teagan! Oh boy! Nick did great!! Hope he is having a good time playing!
Aw, brings back good memories of last year (Greg played). I definitely see a little soccer star in Nick...what a cutie!
How fun!
Oh, yes! I remember being on those sidelines last year. The kids loved it!
How fun is that?!
... and if you ever want me to help you with your blog... or a banner or anything... I'd love to help.
email me... libraryboss(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment