* Nicks first soccor game was yesterday he did suprisingly well. Although he did not score he tried and came very close a couple times. There are 2 little boys on his team that obviously know there stuff. One of the boys was passing the ball to the other kids on the team so they would have a chance to. Yes these are 3 and 4 year olds.
* We played outside in the nice almost summer weather. Nick practiced his fishing skills in the front yard, thought about going to the fishing derby but heard it was insane.
* Last night Ryan and I headed out for an evening out. We went to Tri-cities for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet. Silent Auctions, Raffles, Live Autions and Amazing food. The Tit Pit BBQ catered. over $30,000 raised in the live auction. one too many drinks drank which is only one for me. we of course didn't have the money to throw around to win any of the live autions but it was a fun evening we came home with a door prize and a raffle item.
sience I did nothing productive yeaterday I am off to clean the house. Happy sunday to everyone.
For those of you who are wondering how THE lunch went it was ok. I didn't say everything I went into it wanting to say but I think maybe a little at a time will be better I don't want her to feel like I am attaking her or judging her. we will be meeting again soon hopefully. thanks for all your Prayer.
5 comments:
Sounds like a weekend well spent!
Enjoy the sunshine while it's here!! :)
Happy Sunday to you friend -
very cool that you won a door prize! I love going to those things just to people watch!;)
What a fun weekend! I can just see Nick fishing in the yard!
See you in the morning!
I was wondering about the lunch. I think your right about a little at a time, also your a good example for her to see in everyday life.
Glad you had a fun night out, lightweight ;)
Enjoyed the weather too! Hope your week is relaxing and great!
Post a Comment