Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mohawk + Shiner = One tough Dude

I signed Nick up for a Soccer camp this next week so yesterday we went to Tri-cities to get him new cleats and Ryan thought he would by the kids dome new baseball bats. Not even an hour after we got them home Nick hit himself in the eye with his own bat. Don't ask me how he managed to do it but it instantly got a big bump and turned blue. He does not look quite as bad as I thought he.

I was cutting Ryan's hair before he went to work tonight and Nick asked again if he could have a Mohawk and I said no! He has wanted one for probably a year and the faux-hawk is not enough for him. So we finally gave in but only for today and Maybe tomorrow. So if you see him in the mean time please don't think I have gone completely crazy.


Nick's Shiner.


Got his game face on.


This is what started the whole Bat thing Ryan saw this bat and had to have it for Whit.


Trying to get her game face on

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny...except the owie part. Your kids are soo cute, Nicole :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAWK!!!

Melissa said...

Cool hair!

I love Whitneys pink bat and swim suit!

Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

I love the pink bat! Poor Nick with the shiner but he'll love to tell DJ about it, i'm sure :)

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL