Monday, June 30, 2008

Playing along... a little late

Well things have been a little crazy around here with vacation and getting things bck to normal so I decided to finally play along don't worry I followed the rules :)


My dream vacation Ireland soo beautiful.


My lovely self.


Whitney sharing lunch with her daddy


Nick is playing Wii


My closet and catch all


My favorite room the kids bathroom


another veiw of my bathroom


Not my shoes yet but soon my mom has them and loves them. so my future fav's


Laundry room lots to do since we just got home.


2nd bathroom not any thing to fancy not even decorated after 6 years.


sink dishes and all.


My fridge with lots of artwork

6 comments:

Katie said...

Fun look at your life!! :)

Lindsay said...

Love the glimpse into your world :)

Thanks for playing along!

Crystal said...

Will you decorate my kids bathroom?

How cute!!!!

Kristie said...

I LOVE the frog bathroom too!:)

Mollie C said...

Nicole! I had no idea you were blogging! YAY! I added you to my list! Oh also Ireland is my ULTIMATE dream vacation too!!

Anonymous said...

Cute bathroom!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL