Saturday, June 28, 2008

Were Home :(

We headed to the coast on Tuesday and got home yesterday.
We spent two nights in Newport and went to the Aquarium and hung out on the beach.
On Thursday we went to Tillamook and went to the cheese factory and the air museum


Kids Playing at Lincon City on Tuesday


Ready Set Go


Shark attack at the Aquarium




Sunset at Rockaway beach.

Oh yea and as you can see Nick still has his Mo-hawk I don't think I will be able to get rid of it any time soon as Ryan and Nick will not let me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture of the sunset!

Glad you guys are back!

Katie said...

Looks like fun...welcome home!

Lindsay said...

What a great time indeed! Beach memories are the best ... and you just added one to you list of memories :)

Crystal said...

I don't think I could get tired of those sunsets, do you? Gorgeous!

What awesome memories for your family!

Kristie said...

so fun! I LOVE the beach!!

Melissa said...

The beach is always fun! Glad you had a great time! I love your sunset picture!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL