Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend with the Family

This weekend my Moms side of the family came into town. There is a little bit of dis function on this side of my family but the weekend went great! On Friday night we met at my house for WII and Pizza it was a lot of fun. My friend let us use her controllers so we had 4. Saturday we were supposed to have a pool party but the weather didn't cooperate so we just hung out and BBQed and some of us had a little much to drink. I got to hang out with my cousin that I have not seen in almost 3 years it was a great weekend even though it went by way too fast.


My Dad dosen't like his picture being taken. It was fun to watch him play the Wii he loved it.



The guys playing tennis Nick really gets into it.



Ok so this is me not at my proudest moment but I had fun with my cuz and I have not REALLY drank in years.



Nick enjoying ribs that he stole from my cousins husband.



Whitney and her huge lollipop all the kids got one.

Thank you all who prayed that this weekend would go great because it did.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

so glad that you had a great weekend with your family!!

Katie said...

I'm glad you all had a good time together! Love that pic of Whit with the massive lolli :)

Anonymous said...

So glad everything worked out!

Shannon said...

Ha...fun to see you all buzzy.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL