Thursday, March 27, 2008

Artsy Fartsy

That has always been a term we use for my Mom. She is artsy Fartsy in every term of the words if it is crafty she can do it the woman is amazing. Tomorrow is her birthday I get to spend the whole day with her just hanging out. I will post more of what we do tomorrow night. (Anyways the whole reason for this post)A friend inspired my a few months ago to make Whitney a Easter dress so I thought that it would be a fun project for my mom and I to do together. I do have to say I did a great job for my first real sewing project since 4-H I think my mom loved the fact that I wanted to sew she has been trying to get me interested my whole life but it hasn't really happened. It amazingly only took me about 4 days which only happened because my mom was right beside me the whole way explaining how to do it.so here it is I will have pictures of her in it soon.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! Tell your mom Happy Birthday and hello from me. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is darling our and yes tell you mom happy birthday!

Kristie said...

It turned out so great!

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

So sweet!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL