Sunday, March 30, 2008

Maga's Birthday and PF Changs

A day away with the girls.
We started off by going to the TRAC for the arts and crafts show my mom found lots of things she wanted she ended up getting a few things for the yard. from there we went to lunch at PF Changs my grandma had a friend in town so they came along. we had a very outgoing waiter who was great.Whitney tried to use the chop sticks and we all chose from the dessert menu mom got hers for free with a candle in it. we are going over there for cake and Ice cream tonight so Ill try to get pictures of the bottle tree my mom came home with.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I just love your mama!

Tiffany said...

I love those little desserts they serve!

Katie said...

Sounds like a great day...minus the accident! I hope that little guy is doing okay...and for all of you that witnessed it, I hope you're not too traumatized!

See you soon!

Melissa said...

Your Mom is pretty. Good effort Whitney, I still cant figure out chopsticks!

Lindsay said...

I'm impressed Whitney was even trying!! :)

and Happy (late) Birthday to your wonderful mother!! She is a great lady - beautiful, inside and out!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL