Friday, March 28, 2008

can't stop thinking/PRAYING

On our way home tonight I thought Id look for a Wii we stopped at target then we were on to Fred Meyer. Where I normally turn left to go Home at Chico's taco's I decided to go straight to go to Freddy's. we were sitting there waiting for the light my mom was on the phone to information to get the # to Freddy's and a boy about 14 15 running across 4 lanes clear traffic 3 lanes stopped including us and a turn lane that was moving, got hit. The car that hit him was right in front of us. the sound was horrible the pictures that still play in my mind bring tears to my eyes even as I try to type this. How fast things happen how thankful it was not me that we deiced to go to Freddy's. The boy did get up after he was knocked out of his shoes God only knows how he got up. I watched the news from the time I got home I want this little boy to be OK I want him home with his parents safe. I pray that he was not hurt and for the people that were in the car that hit him that they are OK. Please pray for a good night sleep for all that were involved including my mom grandma and I Thank God Nick did not go with us at last minute and Whit was to busy to see. I will have a better post about the day that we had tomorrow but for now I am only thinking of this boy how he is and for his family.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh... that makes me sick. If it starts to eat at you... I have a litte trauma intervention that is simple and powerfully effective. We could get together and try to see if it would help you get past it. Blessings to you all!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sad.

Nicole said...

I just got off the phone with the Kennewick police department and the boy was treated at the seen and released hid dad also took him to the hospital to have him checked and everything was OK Praise God he was defenatly watching out for this child.

Crystal said...

I'm speechless! I can't imagine having the image play over and over again. I'll be praying for you as well!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL