Sunday, March 23, 2008

Can I say SPOILED

Our easter activities are finally done. a sigh of relief. It is so bad to feel that way but with everything that "needs" to be done and with Ryan working nights it was a little crazy. Anyway 5 Easter egg hunts and 2 dinners later my kids came home with enough candy toys and coins to cover the couch. Ryan's mom made the hunt a little different this year since her Ryan's grandma and Sister all had there own baskets for the kids she did a scavenger hunt it was a lot of fun. Hope everyone had a great Easter here are just a couple random picures from this weekend.


Our Ressurection cookies they didn't quite turn out since I didn't have wax paper.

The loot my kids ended up with.

A few crazy clowns.

Spinnin our eggs

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've never seen that before... spinning the eggs. :o) How fun!
Happy Easter!

Shannon said...

Fun...a spinner. I though I was all cool because I got the glitter kind of egg dye this year.

Katie said...

I love that spinner! Where did you get it?? Maybe I can score one for 50% off now that Easter is over. We used those same collapsible cups for our dye...and sure enough, one collapsed. Noone even touched it, but the egg inside made it fall over...blue dye ALL over the floor! Ah, the joy! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like Nick and little sis had a blast! :)

Crystal said...

What an Easter to remember! Did you get a nap in there somewhere? I would recommend one after all that!

Kristie said...

Fun!Fun!Fun!

Looks like good times by all!

Hope you are enjoying spring break!!

Lindsay said...

Love the spinner.

Love the clowns.

Looks like your kids had a blast!!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL