Friday, July 18, 2008

Take a walk with me.

The Directions:

1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

Angela and Kristie just did this I though it looked like a fun way to hear a lot of good memories.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Well, let's see...we have MOPS memories and waiting outside of preschool memories :) Sounds like we need to get together for a movie or something non-preschooler related! Love you!

Lindsay said...

I love that when I see you on Sunday mornings I know I'll be greated with a smile and a sincere hello, how are you?!

I'm with Katie... we need to do more together!

Michelle said...

I remember being in your bedroom when you were in high school. I can't remember why your mom took me in there... around that same time, your parents told the story about the phone call and shower incident. :) enough said.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Mops memories and and the memories of how I feel when you show up to my house on Mondays!!! :)
Just like Linds said everytime I see you I am always greeted with a big smile!!!

Kristie said...

scrapbooking with you and your fam...so fun!!

trips to PF Changs!!:)

Mollie C said...

WOW we go WAY back!!! I remember being in youth group together in the old Oasis church, remember down in the basement area? Ohhh we were all awkward back then as only high schoolers and middle schoolers would be!!! Steve Sewell and Mark Douglass and all the wonderful youth leaders we had:) Good good times!!

Crystal said...

Well there's always that great smile to greet me. I'm so glad I'm in your small group too!

Shannon said...

Every Friday Morning for the last 5 years of my life.

Melissa said...

Our dinners at PF Changs! I love you girl!

Unknown said...

Visiting with you on Tues/Thurs last fall:)

Kailin said...

OOPs! last comment was me. I forgot to log out of Elly's gmail!

Sue said...

Sitting with you in the hot tub at the last women's retreat. It was very fun since it was shaped like a flower. Well...it was fun until I decided to make a snow angel in the ROCK HARD snow!! Ouch!!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL